1) How much do the tickets cost?
Tickets are 10 for $25, 30 for $50, 100 for $100 and 200 for $175.
2) What are the deadlines for ticket sales?
Early Bird #1: Midnight, Friday, March 18, 2022
Early Bird #2: Midnight, Friday, April 1, 2022
Final deadline: Midnight, Friday, April 22, 2022
3) How old do I have to be to order a ticket?
You must be 18 years of age or older to order a ticket. Tickets may not be ordered in the name of a minor.
4) Can I order a ticket if I do not live in Ontario?
Ticket buyers must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
5) How can I order a ticket?
Tickets are available online at cheo5050.ca and by phone at 613-722-5437 or 1-877-562-5437.
6) Do I need to have an email address to purchase tickets?
Yes, you must have an email address to purchase tickets. Your ticket numbers will be sent to the email address you provide when you purchase.
7) Can I request a specific ticket number?
No. Tickets will be assigned in sequence.
8) How are the draw winners notified?
Each winner will be contacted by a CHEO Foundation staff member.
9) How does the draw process take place?
Winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
10) If I win an Early Bird Prize do I still qualify for the Final Draw?
Yes, all Early Bird prize winners qualify for the Final Draw.
11) Do I have a chance to win more than one prize?
Yes, ticket holders have a chance of winning more than one prize.
12) If I win a prize, do I have to accept it, or can I substitute it for another item or cash?
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and must be claimed within six months of the draw date. No substitutions or cash alternatives will be permitted unless otherwise noted. Winners may transfer their prize.
13) Is my lottery ticket tax deductible?
Lottery ticket purchases are not tax deductible because there is a chance of winning a prize.
14) Who oversees the draws?
Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited has been contracted for this lottery and is delivering online services.
15) How are the proceeds from the lottery used?
Proceeds from the lottery are used to purchase equipment, conduct research, support programs and fund urgent needs at CHEO.
16) In addition to supporting the lottery how do I make a tax-deductible donation to CHEO?
To make your donation by phone, call the main number for the CHEO Foundation: (613) 737-2780. You can also donate online at www.cheofoundation.com.
17) If I win a prize, will someone call me?
The following winners will receive a call informing them of the prize they have won: Early Bird #1, Early Bird #2, and the Final Draw.
18) Where can I see a complete list of winners?
Check the website at cheo5050.ca.
19) I have an issue that is not resolved. Who can I contact?
Please email Ford5050@cheofoundation.com and a member of the CHEO Foundation team will respond with 48 hours.