Instructions below will help you enable location sharing for Android or iOS devices
- To the left of the web address at the top of the screen, tap the Lock icon
- Tap Site Settings on the bottom right
- Under the permission section tap Location Access
- Select Allow for Chrome to be able to access your location
- To the left of the web address at the top of the screen, tap the AA icon
- Tab Website Settings on the bottom
- Tap Location
- Select Allow for your browser to be able to access your location
Located Outside of Ontario?
You must be currently located in Ontario to be eligible to play or visit the website of the CHEO 50/50 Lottery. We thank those outside of Ontario for their interest in supporting the CHEO Foundation. If you are interested in other ways to support us, please visit our website to make a donation.
If you are currently located in Ontario and believe you have arrived on this page in error, please use the troubleshooting guide below.
Q1. I cannot access CHEO 50/50 Lottery. What should I do?
Per AGCO regulations – you must be located within the province of Ontario at the time of your ticket purchase. Your device’s location services must be turned on to verify your location prior to entry to the online CHEO 50/50 Lottery sales platform. Users must also agree to all Terms and Conditions outlined.
Q2. Why does CHEO 50/50 Lottery require my location?
Per AGCO regulations – you must be located within the province of Ontario at the time of your ticket purchase. Your current location will confirm your eligibility.
Q3. What if I purchased my tickets, but I haven’t received them at my email address?
- Please check you junk mail or spam folders in your email account. If there, select “not junk mail/spam” and for future ticket purchases, these should go directly into your main inbox.
- Often simple spelling errors can easily occur when typing in details during the check-out process. You are responsible for entering your contact information in accurately. If you have not received your tickets within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve your information and to send it to the correct address.